As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- Battersea Power Station opens it’s doors for shopping, cinema and dining! October 25, 2022
- Beautiful walks in London July 1, 2020
- Happy Earth Day!! April 22, 2020
- Autism Awareness Month April 2, 2020
- April Fool’s Day April 1, 2020