As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- London Homestays sponsors local children’s football team for 2022/2023 season! February 6, 2023
- Upcoming Events in London! February 1, 2023
- We Are Recruiting New Homestay Hosts! January 15, 2023
- Battersea Power Station opens it’s doors for shopping, cinema and dining! October 25, 2022
- How to have a successful homestay experience (After-booking advice) September 7, 2022