As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- Trooping the Colour! Giugno 10, 2016
- RHS Chelsea Flowers Show Maggio 27, 2016
- My intern experience Maggio 13, 2016
- Charlotte Brontë Bicentenary Aprile 8, 2016
- Find a job in London! Aprile 1, 2016