As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- World Health Day – 7th April 2019 March 27, 2019
- Skiing and snowboarding in London?! March 20, 2019
- St George’s Day – Feast of St George (20th April) March 15, 2019
- The British Museum’s Manga Exhibition – 23rd May 2019 to 26th August 2019 March 8, 2019
- London Coffee Festival – 28th to 31st MARCH 2019 March 1, 2019