As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- Football in London November 7, 2019
- What to do this weekend in London – 9th & 10th November November 4, 2019
- Why you have to visit Brick Lane! October 24, 2019
- London Homestays nominated for International Business of the Year award October 23, 2019
- The London Eye October 17, 2019