As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- New Branding for London Homestays! February 11, 2019
- Chinese New Year in London February 4, 2019
- What to do this weekend in London – 19/20 January 2019 January 18, 2019
- What to do this weekend in London – 12/13 January 2019 January 11, 2019
- What to do during Christmas and New Year in London December 20, 2018