As of the summer of 2014, London buses will no longer be accepting cash payments, only Oyster cards and contactless payments with bank cards will be accepted for travel. The date for this has not yet been confirmed, but TFL state that they will be adding new measures to protect vulnerable travelers and tourists, so there is no need for them to worry.
Subscribe via email
- Le Nouvel An Chinois à Londres February 4, 2019
- Homestay: a great solution for an affordable accommodation in London April 24, 2018
- Chicago The Musical, Review February 27, 2018
- An itinerary in London: from Camden Market to Primrose Hill via Regent’s Park January 31, 2018
- Que faire à Londres en début de soirée ? February 14, 2017