To celebrate the summer season, this July 2018 Regent Street will for the sixth consecutive year be pedestrianised the length of the street from Oxford Circus station down to Piccadilly Circus station. Including a range of activities, entertainment and food and drink offerings instead of the usual traffic, Regent Street is the perfect place to while away your summer days.
This weekend is your last chance to enjoy it!
Here is a selection of activities:
– The return of our Regent Street bees. A number of honey bee hives will be on the street for you to learn about how bees impact our environment, and what you can do to help them!
– Be tested on the speed of your serve at ASICS special tennis court on the 1st, step back in time with its retro themed arcade games on the 8th and 22nd, and take part in a range of workouts on the 15th.
– Little ones have full permission to colour on the wall, with a family-friendly colouring in wall sponsored by the Royal Academy
– Work up a sweat with lululemon who will be coordinating a series of outdoor exercise classes with various fitness brands for you to try each week; 1st Psycle, 8th Frame, 15th Third Space, 22nd UN1T
– Whittard of Chelsea will be serving complimentary ice tea to keep you cool
– Corzaon– Carne Asada Taco and Pork Carnitas Taco
– Foxlow– Rare Breed Spare Ribs with fennel slaw
– Gaucho– Churrasco de Cuadril with humita and churrasco marinade
– Hawksmoor– Braised ox cheek and beef ‘French dip’ and Old Spot belly rib with slaw (1st, 8th)
– Ole & Steen– Selection of breads, pies, biscuits, muffins and pastries
– Shoryu Ramen– Japanese ramen noodles including; hakata tonkotsu ramen, piri piri tonkotsu ramen, white miso ramen and Shoryu pork bun
– Tibits– Vegeterian and vegan skewers, selection of salads and a dessert of strawberries and vegan cream (1st, 15th)
– Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne at Laurent at Café Royal when you book lunch or dinner. To book please email email@example.com or call 02074063310 and quote ‘Summer Streets’
– Receive a 10% discount when you dine at Leicester Square Kitchen
– Godiva will keep you cool with their city-inspired Wonderful City Dreams ice-cream and soft-serve
– For a tipple, The Warwick will be offering 2-4-1 cocktails
– Get a complimentary fresh coffee from the ARKET café as well as an extra 10% off sale prices in store
– Need a new pair of shoes? Head to Barker Shoes to receive 10% discount
– UNOde50 are offering 10% off on full prices pieces, with drinks and complimentary small leather bracelet also available as in store gifts (1st and 22nd)
– Treat yourself at The Body Shop and receive £10 off your purchase if you spend£25 in store
View this post on Instagram
Regent Street Summer Streets is a great exemplar of supporting Mayor’s Clean Air Strategy and sustainability #walking #basicformoftransportation #summerstreet #mayoroflondon #cleanair #pedestrianisation #regentstreet #london #yoga #londonvibe #unitedkingdom #urbanplanning
22nd July: Performances on the hour from 12:05 – 17:05
Airstream Stageperformances by Jive Aces, Elle & The Pocket Belles and FLS
Bandstandperformances by Mangrove, JM Quintet and KD Jazz
Pop-up performancesby MiM Sax, LSB and Wellington near Piccadilly Circus
You can find the exhaustive list of the activities here!
Enjoy your summer days!
We are London Homestays, an independent provider of student accommodation and English language tuition based in London, UK. In 2015, we received the British Council’s Accreditation as an accommodation agency. Contact us if you’re a student, trainee or intern and we will help you find a homestay or residence in London!