Whether it is a family member, friend or neighbour you are likely to know of someone who is on the Autistic spectrum. The month of April is dedicated to raising awareness for Autism. Autism is a lifelong, developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with and relates to other people, and how they experience the world around them. This national awareness month provides an opportunity to teach children (and adults) that difficulties don’t have to be disabilities. The token colour for Autism month is blue, so wear some blue this month and show your support!
Subscribe via email
- Upcoming Events in London! February 1, 2023
- We Are Recruiting New Homestay Hosts! January 15, 2023
- Battersea Power Station opens it’s doors for shopping, cinema and dining! October 25, 2022
- How to have a successful homestay experience (After-booking advice) September 7, 2022
- Host Tips #8: Advice for taking photos for your host profile November 7, 2021