We are always on the lookout for great host families in London, such as yourselves! We think there is a good chance that you may know other people that would make great hosts, and we think that deserves a reward. So, we would like to offer you £20 worth of M&S vouchers for each friend, colleague of family member you recommend to us that registers to be a host and successfully accommodates a booking.
Validity: Offer valid until 30/06/2017
The small print:
- Hosts must recommend their friends by emailing or calling and clearly stating ‘I would like to recommend’. Alternatively, if their friend calls, the friend must state in their initial contact ‘I have been recommended by (applicant name)”. The best way for the referred host to apply is by completing the host application form here and then once they have submitted the application, to email us with your name at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only applicable if the host/friend recommended is not already on our database as an existing host or has applied to be a host already.
- If two hosts recommend the same person, the host with the earliest recorded recommendation will receive the voucher.
- Vouchers are issued after the departure of the first student(s) accommodated with the host that has been recommended to us.
- Vouchers are only issued after the first stay has been successfully completed. Vouchers will not be issued if the student(s) has been moved and/or there has been a complaint.
- Host recommended must reside in Zones 1-4, and in the areas we are currently recruiting. London Homestays reserves the right to politely decline a recommendation.
To benefit from this great offer, please ask the recommended host to apply online here and then once they have submitted the application, to email us with your name at email@example.com. Alternatively they can call us on 0208 395 0333 to submit their application, but please be sure to ask them to mention your name so that we know who referred them to us.